Table of contents
About Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pump
Features of Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pump
Purpose of Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pump
Conveying medium of Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pump
How Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pump Works
Scope of application of Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pump
Vertical multistage centrifugal pump, also known as CDLF vertical multistage centrifugal pump, is a non-self-priming vertical multistage centrifugal pump designed and manufactured by absorbing advanced technology at home and abroad. Very convenient. The overflow part of the pump is made of stainless steel (304\316), which is suitable for mildly corrosive media. It can replace foreign CR, CRN and other similar products. After the product is put on the market, it has the characteristics of high efficiency, energy saving, reliable quality and wide range of use.
Vertical multistage centrifugal pump is a centrifugal pump with compact overall structure, small volume, light weight, low noise, remarkable energy saving effect and convenient maintenance. With standard vertical motor and quick-fit mechanical seal, replacement is very convenient. The overflow part of the pump is made of stainless steel (304\316), which is suitable for mildly corrosive media.
1. The vertical type adopts excellent hydraulic model and advanced manufacturing technology, which greatly improves the performance and service life of the pump.
2. Since the shaft seal adopts the mechanical seal made of hard alloy and fluorine rubber, the reliability of the pump operation and the temperature of the conveying medium can be improved.
3. The overflow part of the pump is made of stainless steel plate by stamping and welding, which makes the pump suitable for mildly corrosive media.
4. The overall structure is compact, the volume is small, the weight is light, the noise is low, the energy saving effect is remarkable, and the maintenance is convenient.
5. The water inlet and water outlet of the pump are located on the same horizontal line of the pump base, which can be directly used in the pipeline.
6. Using standard motor, users can easily equip the motor according to their needs.
7. It can be equipped with an intelligent protector according to user needs, which can effectively protect the pump from dry running, phase loss, overload, etc.
1. Water supply: water plant filtration and transportation, water plant divisional water supply, supervisory pressurization, and high-rise building pressurization.
2. Industrial pressurization: process water system, cleaning system, high pressure flushing system, fire fighting system.
3. Industrial liquid transportation: cooling and air conditioning systems, boiler feed water and condensing systems, machine tool matching, acid and alkaline media transportation.
4. Water treatment: ultrafiltration system, reverse osmosis system, distillation system, separator and swimming pool water treatment system.
5. Irrigation: farmland irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, drip irrigation.
1. Thin, clean, non-flammable and explosive media without solid particles or fibers.
2. Such as mineral water, softened water, pure water, clear oil and other light chemical media.
3. The main material of the pump is stainless steel, which can be used to pump mildly corrosive media.
When the motor drives the impeller on the shaft to rotate at a high speed, under the action of centrifugal force, the liquid filled in the impeller is thrown from the center of the impeller along the flow channel between the blades to the surrounding of the impeller. Because the liquid is affected by the blades, the pressure and speed are increased. At the same time, it is led to the impeller of the next stage through the flow channel of the guide casing. This is the principle. It flows through all the impellers and the guide casing one by one, and further increases the pressure energy of the liquid. After stacking each impeller step by step, a certain head is obtained.
1. The main pump of the variable frequency water supply system.
2. Ordinary water supply, boiler water supply.
3. For high pressure washing, R/O filter device.
4. Cold and hot water circulation.
5. Manufacturing engineering equipment, beverage processing equipment.
What is Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pump
A vertical multistage centrifugal pump is a high-efficiency pump that can be used for a variety of applications. It is a durable and reliable pump that is designed for long-term use. The pump is easy to operate and maintain, and it can be used in a wide range of operating conditions.
Address : No. 2, Xiayang Industrial Zone, Deqing County, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China.Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile： +86-136-6574-2262 Phone： 86-0572-8355383